The clinical team at Mont Marie works in partnership with Board Certified Nephrologists to provide specialized care and services to patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and related diagnoses.
Preserving kidney function and preventing further decline are the primary objectives of our Chronic Kidney Disease Management program. When caught early it is possible to slow, stop or even reverse CKD depending on the cause.
Specifically, our program aims to:
- Reduce CKD Symptoms
- Decrease Disability
- Increase Quality of Life
- Promote Independence
Patients & family members benefit from:
- Onsite Dialysis Provided by American Renal
- Consultative Visits by On Staff Nephrologists
- Health Coaching
- Diabetic Management & Education
- Dietary Education
- Routine Medical Management of Associated Co-Morbidities
- On-Site Community CKD Monthly Support Group
- Case Management Services
Through treatment and education, our clinical team of professionals assists patients in a better understanding of their conditions, enabling them to enjoy a greater level of independence and improved quality of life.