Our physician led program, under the direction of a pulmonologist, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as COPD, post lung transplants, emphysema, and acute respiratory failure.
Serving as a bridge between an acute stay and home environment, our program aims to reduce the need for hospitalization and promotes independence and overall quality of life.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Pulmonologist
- 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services as prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies including Liquid Oxygen
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Comprehensive Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
- Bladder Scanning