Our specialized Orthopedic Transition Program is geared towards maximizing the recovery of individuals recovering from joint replacement, fractures, traumatic injury or spinal surgery.
To get back on your feet following orthopedic surgery, a rigorous and targeted rehab regimen is key. We design an effective treatment plan in consultation with our therapists, doctors, your physician, and a board-certified physiatrist. Our goal is to help you regain your normal level of activity and return home as quickly as possible.
Our orthopedic patients benefit from:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy 7 Days a Week
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Gym
- Full Suite of ACP Modalities
- Model ADL Suite with Kitchen & Bath
- Effective Multidisciplinary Treatment Plans
- Consulting Specialists
- Comprehensive Discharge Instructions / Follow-Up Exercises & Care
Our goal is to get you back on your feet to do the activities you love as quickly as we can!
Contact Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center for more information.